What would you do if you had only 24 hours in Paris?
Would you spend a leisurely afternoon sipping lattes at your favourite Parisian café?
Kiss your lover for good luck on the magical Pont de l’Archevêché bridge?
How about taking a midnight stroll along the Seine?
Well you can scratch shopping for make-up off your list because Lancôme’s got you covered with its compact 24H À Paris Day-to-Night Make-up Palette.
This travel-sized set includes:
- 2 removable look trays
- 1 Free* Mini Virtuôse Black Mascara
- 1 Blush Subtil Powder Blusher 02
- Radiant Day Look
- 5 Ombre Absolue Powder Eye Shadow Quad A10 Pink – Quad G10 Silver – F60 – A05
- 2 L’Absolu Nu Solid LipColour 201 – 302
- Intense Night Look
- 4 Ombre Absolue Powder Eye Shadow A10 – Quad G10 Dark Grey – F75 – Rose Swishfle
- 1 Ombre Hypnôse Powder Eye Shadow M300
- 1 Gloss Lip Gloss Rose Pâle
- 1 Color Fever Shine Lip Gloss 314
It also comes in a très chic Eiffel Tower case.
Each eye shadow set contains lid, contour, and transition colours to create the perfect day or night smokey eye. You can also mix and match from both trays for endless eye shadow combinations.
The variety of colours and shades make this makeup palette perfect for all complexions.
Just slip it into your carry-on on your next jet-setting trip to Paris, and voilà! You’re all set.
Be sure to check out my upcoming makeup tutorial video on the Lancôme 24H À Paris Day-to-Night Make-up Palette.
What do you think of the Lancôme 24H À Paris Day-to-Night Make-up Palette?
Looking for tips on how to easily and expertly apply your makeup? Check out my makeup tutorial on Easy 5-Minute Makeup for Busy Moms.
Have a question or suggestion for Pregnant in Paris? Leave a comment below.
Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog via email to instantly receive all the latest tips, videos and articles from PregnantinParis.com.