During my pregnancy, I got a lot of compliments on my skin. “You’re positively glowing!” People would exclaim. Little did they know that my secret was my easy, five-minute makeup routine.
I created this quick and easy look when I was pregnant in Paris. And it is still my go-to look now that I’m a busy mom.
So whether you’re a pregnant mama who’d rather sleep in than get up and do your makeup, or a busy mom trying to get your kids ready in the morning, this is the perfect makeup routine for you!
List of products I used in this video:
- Laura Mercier Illuminating tinted moisturizer in Bare Radiance
- MAC Pro longwear concealer in NW20
- MAC Mineralize skinfinish in Light
- MAC Liquid eyeliner in Boot black
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Blush in Nectar
- Dior Skinflash radiance booster pen in Candlelight
- MAC Special edition Marilyn Monroe Collection lipstick in Love Goddess
Like my video? Share it with your friends and sign up above to follow my blog via email.
Stay tuned for more makeup and hair tutorials!